Palma de Mallorca

I am back from a nice little trip to Palma de Mallorca. Many people associate Mallorca with cheap travel and lots of even cheaper alcohol. And yes, there is a dirty side of Palma that had a big influence on my latest photography, because there is a lot of waste, pollution and ugly architecture in and around the main city of this beautiful island. As a street and documentary photographer there is nothing ugly in the first place. Through the right angle and at the right time things look different (in a different light as we say).

The next photos are the pure essence of what I saw in Palma. Find the rest of the images on my Homepage.

Enjoy...













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

My first experiences with the X-Pro2 (part 2)